ads

Ads

Ads

ads

"zone name","placement name","placement id","code (direct link)" digitalbimpe.blogspot.com,Popunder_1,17047779,"" digitalbimpe.blogspot.com,SocialBar_1,18281166,""

I gave her kid and my whole mouth is scultchIng me

 





I gave her kid and my whole mouth is scultchIng me. She said she was on malaria medid tions. Is she telling the truth?

Hello Joro,

Good morning. Me and this dirl Ink up on Saturday, we had six but I gave her he. Ever since my mouth has been scretchig me non stop. I first use tooth brush and scratch it nor later I have to use new sponge because the toothbrush was not strong enough.


toothbrush was not strong enough.

Warm water made it a bit better.

Is it really malaria m diction?

Am ash med to go to the hospital, they no me there. I want to wait extra 2 days.

What do think please?

My mouth is like many at are inside.

Have been on google, I went to a friend who is pharmacist and he gave me antibiotics but nothing change.

Help please

She is an Edo girl who am not a victin of jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment