ads

Ads

Ads

ads

"zone name","placement name","placement id","code (direct link)" digitalbimpe.blogspot.com,Popunder_1,17047779,"" digitalbimpe.blogspot.com,SocialBar_1,18281166,""

My friends ix is a married man, he likes me now

 





My friends ix is a married man, he likes me now. We have been on 2 d tes. We just k'ss, doe the k ss was electric. Will my friend be ançy if I dote him.

Hello Joro,

My friends x is a married man, my friend and him brke up last year, he is tall, cute, handsche. She has another


tall, cúte, handsche. She has another mried man she is ding now richer than the other one and a regular single bf. But I want to ask will she be an ty if I dive him ( the ex married one ) , she is a good friend of mine.

Like because she has moved on and has another migrried one am just curious. I have a regular single bf doe.

Please advice. I value her friendship

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment