ads

Ads

Ads

ads

"zone name","placement name","placement id","code (direct link)" digitalbimpe.blogspot.com,Popunder_1,17047779,"" digitalbimpe.blogspot.com,SocialBar_1,18281166,""

I Admired My Friend's Younger Sister

 



Written by anonymous writer


Before graduating from secondary school, my brother's friend and I connected well, despite my brother describing him as weird during their school days. 


However, I appreciated his uniqueness. I recall a moment when he visited our family home, and though I wanted to kiss him, I hesitated due to my teenage years. 


Later, he took me on a date to the cinema, not revealing his plans to travel to Ghana.


Despite the eventual distance, we cherished the memories captured in some Facebook photos, experiencing teenage love together. Upon starting college, I suggested ending our relationship to avoid infidelity, opting to remain friends instead. 


This decision led to a rift between us, revealing aspects of his character I hadn't seen before, and our relationship deteriorated.


Despite our closeness, his actions disappointed me, especially regarding my NGO. Losing both a relationship and a valued friendship was challenging, and his continued presence in my life, albeit as a stalker, leaves me puzzled about his intentions.

Copyright ©️ We All Love Relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment